Transportation And Railroad Defense
In the American railroad industry, very few law firms can claim a continuous history of effective representation dating back 120 years. Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam is one of them.
More Than A Century Of Railroad And Transportation Experience
Our Shreveport, Louisiana, firm has been providing effective legal counsel to railroads and other transportation entities since 1895. Today, as always, the attorneys of Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam protect the rights and interests of our clients, which include The Kansas City Southern Railway Co., numerous trucking companies and many other businesses in the region.
Our knowledge and depth of experience in railroad and transportation liability defense include:
- Crossing and similar accidents
- Third-party injury claims
- Railroad employment matters: Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) and Federal Railroad Safety Act (FRSA) claims by employees
- Discrimination, harassment and other claims by employees pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Whistleblower claims
- Trucking liability cases: Representation of trucking companies in 18-wheeler and other accident cases
- Cases involving environmental clean-up of hazardous materials
The firm has always been known for boutique service and strong industry knowledge. We are deliberate about maintaining a limited number of attorneys and an attentive, highly trained staff. This enables us to be one of the strongest small firms in the industry.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
If you are interested in excellent railroad defense and defense in other transportation accident cases, contact Wilkinson, Carmody & Gilliam to learn more. We welcome your questions.